Learn how to save lives by becoming an American Red Cross trained lifeguard!
• Earn money
• Have fun
• Meet great people
• Develop leadership skills
• Gain valuable work experience
The Shorefront is offering Lifeguard certification classes for anyone 15 years old and older through a blended learning experience.
To take the class, you must pass the swim tests:
Pre- Skills testing requires that you can:
• Swim 300 yards continuously
• Tread water for two minutes using only legs
• Complete a timed event within 1:40
• Surface dive, feet-first or head-first, to a depth of 7-10 feet to retrieve a 10-lb object.