|Discounts & Scholarships|
|Download Applications & Forms|
Discounts and Scholarships
Returning Camper Discounts: if child attended our camp for at least 4 weeks in the summer of 2012
• $50 off for 4 weeks summer 2013 enrollment
• $100 off for 8 weeks summer 2013 enrollment
• Register one child for at least 4 weeks and get $50 off for each additional sibling registered for at least 4 weeks of camp
• Register one child for 8 weeks and get $100 off for each additional sibling registered for 8 weeks of camp
• $30 off if child is currently enrolled in any other SFY programs or has valid SFY membership
Bring a Friend discount:
• Refer a new family to SFY Day Camp & you will receive a $25 credit to the Shorefront Y after they register for full summer
Families receiving a scholarship are not eligible for
additional discounts. Scholarships do not apply to Transportation or Extended
UJA Network Agency Staff Discount:
• If you are employed by one of the agencies in the UJA network,
you are eligible for 10% discount of the camp registration fee.
Proof of current employment with in the UJA Federation
network of agencies is required. This discount may be combined
with a returning camper or sibling discount, but cannot be
combined with coupons. Discount does not apply to
Transportation or Extended Day options.
If you are currently receiving 1199 SEIU Employee Child Care Fund benefits, the Shorefront Y will accept this sponsorship.
Scholarships are available for families who can document and demonstrate financial need. Please ask for the scholarship application form at the Front Desk. There is a $20 non-refundable processing fee for all applications. Together with the application form, you must submit the following documents:
• Copy of your latest 1040 Federal Tax Return
• Weekly pay stubs
• Evidence of individual expenses (i.e. rent/mortgage receipts,
utility bills, phone bills)
• If single parent family, supporting documents (i.e. divorce
• Any additional documents that demonstrate your
Families receiving a scholarship are not eligible for additional
discounts. Scholarships do not apply to Transportation or Extended Day
Pricing & discounts do not reflect Early Childhood Summer Program. For Early Childhood rates, please contact Yelena Kirilko at 718.646.1444 ext. 316 or e-mail: Kirilko@shorefronty.org.
|•||Fill out and submit an application along with a $300 non-refundable deposit to secure your child's spot in our camp. Please note that faxed or photocopied applications are not accepted. Applications and payments are submitted to our front office.|
|•||Payment of all camp fees is required by June 1, 2013. We accept major credit and debit cards. Anyone registering or paying off their full balance after June 1, 2013 will be subject to a late fee of $25.|
registration process requires the submission of a completed Medical and Emergency
Contact Form along with the application. These forms must all be
received by |
June 1, 2013.
various referral and sibling discounts – check our discounts section for details! Please note that
families receiving a scholarship are not eligible for additional
discounts. Scholarships do not apply to Transportation or Extended
For questions about enrollment please speak to Jason Vasquez
at 718.646.1444 ext. 335 or email email@example.com.
Applications and Forms
the Shorefront Y Summer Day Camp 2013 Application
> Download the Shorefront Y Summer Day Camp 2013 Scholarship Application
> Download the camp medical forms
> Download the credit card authorization form